Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm back...by popular demand!

Ok, my bestest friend in the whole wide world has said a few times now that I should document my misadventures in a blog...

Well, ladies, await no longer...

I am resolved never to run for political office, so let the documentation of misadventures begin (again)!

I had a phone date with a lawyer tonight. And my general conclusion about lawyers...they LOVE to hear themselves talk. I mean, they absolutely LOVE it. Is this something they teach in law school?

Well, I love to hear myself talk too. So I'm just not sure how this one is going to work out. But we have a real face-to-face date scheduled for Friday regardless.

And tomorrow I have a sushi dinner date with another lawyer. Am I trying to punish myself??

“God made man stronger but not necessarily more intelligent. He gave women intuition and femininity. And, used properly, that combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met.” ~Farrah Fawcett speaking the good truth

Toodles!
Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home