Monday, April 25, 2005

Weird Place

Do you ever wake up one morning- by every account a very average morning- and think to yourself this day feels weird? Something is amiss, and I can't quite put my finger on it.

I've felt that here and there the last few weeks. Is it discontent? Is it the winds of change? Why, yes, I believe it is.

It was so nice to get out of Houston for the MS150. Austin reminds me of what I am lacking here in suburban, corporate, follow-the-leader hell...well, maybe not hell because this suburban, corporate, follow-the-leader neighborhood has been fairly good to me. It has taken me under it's individualistic-crushing wing. And yes, I have desired some sense of routine and a sense of blending and disappearing into a pop-culturally retarded society. But I think I'm capable of more and ready for more.

So here I am. Ready for something new. What will it be? What will it be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home