Saturday, February 05, 2005

Conundrum

So I've spent a lot of time lately with Guy "A" or muscles or whatever I'm calling him.

Problem #1: I'm boy-crazy right now.
Probelem #2: Boys are crazy about me right now.
Problem #3: I'm REALLY boy-crazy.

So I spent a WONDERFUL weekend with Guy "A," and the scary part is that he's everything I could ever ask for. The really scary part is that I'm NOT asking for it right now...What tha hell???

I take a break from my googoo gaga weekend and have dinner with a girlfriend. The first thing we do is run into some guys she knows- one of which just so happens to have played for the Steelers...what tha hell??

Long story short, I give my number to one of the guys...what tha hell, Rudy??

You just spent a WONDERFUL weekend with a WONDERFUL guy. And you are still handing out the digits??

It makes no sense. It really doesn't.

My sister gets to meet Guy "A" next weekend. She's planning on letting me know if he's a keeper or not- although she swears I'll do exactly the opposite of whatever she recommends. And who am I kidding...she's probably right.

I wish that I could swear off guys. I spend WAY TOO much time on them.

I just can't help myself....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home