Tuesday, March 01, 2005

And that's the reality of it

The first tour is done, done, and done. And it wasn't a walk in the park. You have no idea how difficult it is to stare into blank faces for an hour. At some points I wasn't even sure if I was speaking in English anymore.

I'm swearing off guys. Okay I'm not...but I get so tired of stupid boy comments. Why do they feel the need to have gross, totally inappropriate 3rd grade potty humor? Why? No, I don't want to smell your shoes. No, I don't want you to act like you are body slamming me every 5 minutes. No, I don't think its funny to find sexual references in everything I say.

Truth be told- I'm just pissy and very much missing the only man I ever truly wanted to marry. It's not right. I should have moved on already. BUT I HAVEN'T, PEOPLE. I still love that one dorky, self-righteous, arrogant, ultra-conservative, didn't know (nor care) when to shut-up little boy. Perhaps I'm just feeling a little down because I know the one I'm currently seeing just isn't the best match for me.

And so she marches on...

I miss my girl, Adriane. It would be about this time of year that we would start planning a spring fling type of vacation. A good girls' weekend to get our mind off the boys...okay, well, at least the local boys.

But Oz is just too far right now.

Soon, though, soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dre said...

Miss you too Rudy, can't wait until you can get out here we'll tear it up (you know how we do). If not we'll just have to plan a girls weekend to end all others when I'm home from nov.-jan. Keep your head up it'll all work out in the end..boys and what not..also congrats on your first tour I'm proud of you that you put your mind do doing this awesome thing and have succeeded :)

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home