Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Borrowing from another blogger...

I thought this was an interesting blog posting. Whether I agree or not, I'm not sure....

And I guess it's futile for me to try to get away from discussing world politics. Sorry.

Die Sonne scheint

Make no mistake, gentlemen, the real war between east and west will not be us against a pack of Muslim irregulars. It will be against China. Anyone who studies demographics and economics honestly will tell you the same. US Army intellegence has estimated this conflict will probably start between 2015 and 2025. There will be no culture war between the West and Islam, because it would not be a war. It would be a slaughter. We are galaxies ahead of them in combat firepower delivery, organization, training and technology. And even if our worst fears are true-that a terrorist organization acquires and uses an atomic bomb to destroy a major US city- long term, it would only damage us, not destroy us. And we would retaliate by wiping whichever Middle Eastern country was even vaguely connected to the incident clean of all non-cockroach forms of life. Sand into glass, in 45 minutes. We are gearing up to fight the real enemy, and this scuffle in Iraq must be understood in this context. It is a side battle, another rogue regime that we are taking out of the enemy's camp before the real deal. We dont want Red China to have many allies when the time comes, and the whole "Axis of Evil" are the most likely canidates for Chinese alliance. I know this sounds harsh, but we have to face up to the facts of Realpolitik.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Shib said...

Where did you get this posting from?
And whats the title mean?

Also you should check out my brothers website today. It links to this speech by Osama bin Laden. Its interesting. Very well spoken. Although I cant get on board with the thanking Allah for the ability to wipe out the towers. Whatever God you pray to, is Allah supposed to be blood and revenge hungry? Perhaps thats my ignorance.

Also brings up some points about Bush Sr and what he handed to Jr. Their protection of private interests over the interest of the American people.

A friend of ours here, a marine that just got back to camp pendleton said of the war in Iraq --"they call it operation Iraqi-freedom but its not about that. Its about protecting our interests."

1:08 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Lisa- I got the quote from thoughtsonshit.blogspot.com. It's a pretty entertaining blog. I hope he doesn't mind if I referenced his blog.

Not sure what the title means. Look like Latin, so if anyone out there can translate, feel free...

I've checked out your brother's blog before. Very insightful. I'm a loyal visitor!

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home