Sunday, March 06, 2005

Spring Fever

I've been sick for the last couple of weeks. Fighting of some type of respiratory infection. I didn't have much patience to go around. And unfortunately the whole lot of men in my life were a target...

Oh well. It's amazing how resilient men are. We beat them up verbally, sometimes with just a look, sometimes without them even realizing it. And they still love us.

I had a day to myself today. It's amazing the healing and repairing of the scratches and burns of the weekly grind that takes place when left alone for a few hours. I'm so appreciative. I'm so thankful.

I had a book club meeting at my casa this past week. I think one of the most wonderful things in life is to enjoy a full meal with a little wine discussing something you love. So very thankful...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home