Thursday, November 18, 2004

XYZ

I just keep finding blogs I love! (Obviously I have nothing to do today- or nothing I am willing to interrupt my personal business for...)

http://ursulasbedroom.blogspot.com- "I am woman. Hear me pour." It's like reading my favorite novel with scenes right out of my life.

My favorite post-

Open Mouth, Insert Foot.
While driving to the parents for dinner one night:
Live In: "Have you given any thought to changing your name when you get married?"
Me, and outloud: "Depends who I marry."
No, that did not go over well.

I've had such an eerily similar conversation. Why, oh why can't the brain keep up with the mouth?

So I just found out that I've had my zipper down this morning...so embarrassing. Where's your best friend when you need her?

I've been trying to get internet installed at home. It's been over a week since I requested it. They say they will get in touch with you 3-7 business days. I've yet to hear anything. So I finally got fed up and gave the "24/7 Customer Service Line- Dedicated to exceptional customer service" line a call. It's like one million different menus- press 1 for English- beep- that was an easy one; press 1 to change an existing appt., press 2 to get xyz that doesn't apply to me, same with 3, 4, 5, and 6. I press 2, then press 5, then press 1. And then there's silence. Nothing. I'm afraid to hang up because I don't want to go through this finger-gymnastics riggamoro again. Silence. Heated Anticipation. More silence and then....a dial tone. Uggghhh. Stupid phone. Stupid internet. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid!

Just had to vent.

Piece of junk. If it didn't belong to my work, I would throw the phone out the window onto the Beltway.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home